UltraMeal Advanced Protein provides support for the nutritional management of patients with sarcopenia. This advanced formula provides essential amino acids, including added leucine, to support the healthy aging of skeletal muscle and to help address sarcopenia, the age-associated loss of skeletal muscle mass.
- 17 g of intact protein from a proprietary blend of pea and rice proteins + 3 g of added EAA for 20 g of protein
- 10 g (half the total protein) of essential amino acids, including 5 g of BCAAs, for better support of muscle growth and maintenance
- Cocoa polyphenols to help support processes that contribute to healthy blood flow and vascular function
- B vitamins—including calcium L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate—a nature-identical folate—and methylcobalamin (vitamin B12—to support cardiovascular health)
- 5 g of fiber, including prebiotic fiber
- 25 essential vitamins and minerals to support protein synthesis and healthy functioning throughout the body
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||1250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||25%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||185.2 mcg||45%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1.5 mcg||25%|
|Pantothenic acid||2.5 mg||25%|
|Total Polyphenols (from cocoa beans)||100 mg||sup>|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from flaxseed)||500 mg||sup>|
|L-Aspartic Acid||1920 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||210 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1300 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||2420 mg|
|L-Lysine** (as L-lysine HCl)||1430 mg|
|L-Proline ***||770 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1360 mg|
Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, rice protein concentrate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, high oleic sunflower oil, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, L-leucine, L-threonine, silica, cocoa polyphenol blend (cocoa bean extract, organic cocoa powder), L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-lysine HCl, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin), and antioxidant blend (natural flavors and ascorbic acid).
Directions: Take one serving one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 scoops (41.5 g) into 8-10 ounces of chilled water.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
* Contributed by pea protein, added amino acids, and rice protein
** Essential amino acid
*** Conditionally essential amino acid
† 21 g total protein with added amino acids: L-leucine, L-threonine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, and L-lysine