Hemp Advantage features organic, broad-spectrum hemp extract sourced from aerial plant parts (stalk, stems, seeds, and flower).
Hemp extracts consist of naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which have been show to support body function and general health. Hemp Advantage upgrades the naturally occurring compounds found in hemp extract with desirable phytocannabinoids and terpenes
- Precise capsule dosing
- European Certified Organic and USDA Organic
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegetarian
- Phytocannabinoids may help support a healthy stress response by modulating key neurotransmitter pathways
- Hemp oil consists of naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which have been shown to support body function and general health
- Phytocannabinoids may play a role in mechanisms that support digestive system health and intestinal integrity
- Phytocannabinoids may support neurological health by acting on diverse central nervous system pathways
- Phytocannabinoids have been shown to display antioxidant properties
- Phytocannabinoids may support immune response via modulation of biochemical pathways associated with the immune system
Precise capsule dosing
Hemp Advantage comes in a capsule format, which is a reliable and effective way to deliver precise dosing for each serving. Hemp Advantage capsules are also ideal for those sensitive to the distinct flavour of hemp who prefer an alternative to liquid delivery.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or other dietary supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Organic Broad-Spectrum Hemp (Aerial Part) Extract||140 mg||**|
Proprietary Blend of Black Pepper
Organic hemp seed oil, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), and stearic acid (vegetable).
Does not contain:
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.