Metagenics Hemp Oil is an organic, broad-spectrum hemp extract sourced from aerial plant parts (stalk, stems, seeds, and flower) that consists of naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which have been shown to support body function and general health.
- Phytocannabinoids may help support a healthy stress response by modulating key neurotransmitter pathways
- Hemp oil consists of naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and terpenes, which have been shown to support body function and general health
- Phytocannabinoids may play a role in mechanisms that support digestive system health and intestinal integrity
- Phytocannabinoids may support neurological health by acting on diverse central nervous system pathways
- Phytocannabinoids have been shown to display antioxidant properties
- Phytocannabinoids may support immune response via modulation of biochemical pathways associated with the immune system
As a dietary supplement, take one dropperful (1 ml) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or other dietary supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size||1 Dropperful (1 ml)†|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%*|
|Organic Broad-Spectrum Hemp (Aerial Part) Extract||75 mg||
Organic hemp seed oil.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.