IMPACT® Oral (Tropical)
Food for Special Medical Purposes. For the dietary management of peri-operative surgical patients either malnourished or at risk of malnutrition.
Immune-enhancing formula with arginine, omega-3 fatty acids and nucleotides.
Elective surgery, including: Gastrointestinal (GI) surgery; Head-and-neck surgery, Cardiac surgery, Trauma, Non-healing wounds
- Immune-modulating feed with arginine, omega 3 fatty acids and nucleotides
- Contains arginine (3.8 g per 74g serving)
- Contains omega-3 fat (1g per 74g serving)
- Contains nucleotides
- Contains 27% of fat as MCT
- Contains soluble fibre (3g per 74g serving)
- Gluten free
- Omega 6:3 ratio of 1:1
Take 3 sachets daily as a supplement for 5-7 days preoperatively. Continue with 4-5 sachets daily for at least 7 days postoperatively in case of malnutrition, or as recommended by the Health Care Professional.
Reconstitute right before consumption the content of one sachet in 250 ml of cool, boiled water. Use shaker, whisk or fork to mix.
Each box contains 5 X 74g sachets
|Serving size: 1 Sachet (74g)||Amount per serving|
|Protein (23% kcal)||18g|
|Carbohydrate (54% kcal) of which||41g|
|Fat (22% kcal) of which||7.0g|
|Polyunsaturates of which||2.1g|
|Medium chain triglycerides||2.2g|
|Dietary fibre (2% kcal)||3.0g|
Sugar, whey protein (milk), maltodextrin, L-arginine, fish oil, minerals (potassium citrate, sodium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, potassium iodide, copper gluconate, chromium trichloride, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite,sodium molybdate, sodium fluoride), partially hydrolyzed guam guar fibre, medium chain triglycerides oil, corn oil, acidity regulator (citric acid), flavors (mango, grapefruit, passionfruit),ribonucleic acid sodium salt, vitamins (C, E, B5, A, beta carotene, D, niacin, B6, B1, B2, K, folic acid, D-biotin), stabilizer (xanthan gum), choline bitartrate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), colors (beetroot red), anti-oxidants (L-ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol rich-extract).
Contains cow's milk, fish and soy.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Store in a cool, dry place
- Use under Medical Supervision
- Suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition. For oral use only.
- Not for intravenous use. When used as tube feeding, do not add drugs or other foods to the product.
- Not suitable for patients with severe sepsis. Intended for adults. Not suitable for children as a complete diet.