No other formula is as complete. Nearly everyone has some degree of cartiledge breakdown by the age of 35. Today’s science has shown us that the function of cartilage-building cells (chondrocytes) can be sustained as long as their nutritional requirements are met.
Glucosamine, (a popular supplement for joint health), is converted to hyaluronic acid by chondrocytes, and primarily acts to rehydrate cartilage, giving it greater cushioning power. Chondroitin sulfate helps hold collagen fibers together in the formation of cartilage, but it takes more than glucosamine and chondroitin to provide first class nutritional support to chondrocytes. Joint Vibrance matches antioxidant botanical extracts and appropriate minerals to meaningful amounts of nutrients vital to the construction of cartilage.
- Arthred™ pharmaceutically pure hydrolyzed collagen – which rebuilds cells
- Glucomsamine & chondroitin to rehydrate, lubricate & strengthen existing cartilage
- MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane) – help cells & tissues detoxify & create
flexible bonds in connective tissue
- Chondroitin sulfate – for rehydration
- Hyaluronic Acid – for lubrication
- Type 1 collagen (for bone, skin, tendons & blood vessel walls)
- Type 2 collagen (specifically targets cartilage health & regeneration)
- Curcuminoids, boswellia & bromelain – potent anti-inflammatories to help lessen pain, stiffness
& discomfort of damaged joints
- Various glycosaminoglycans – the building blocks of cartilage & joint fluid
- Grapeseed extracts to help bind broken collagen fibres for a “quick fix”
- 3mg boron – critical for calcium retention; to support a healthy skeletal system & joints
Arthred™ alone was shown to nutritionally support healthy joint function and to rebuild cartilage in clinical trials. Anti-oxidant herbs and botanical extracts help scavenge free radicals that can form in the articulating joints, and cause discomfort and pain. Grape seed extract helps bind broken collagen fibers in connective tissues, while the other ingredients in Joint Vibrance support normal synthesis of cartilage at a cellular level, and initiate reconstruction. MSM’s role is in supporting flexible disulfide bonds in the connective tissue.
Cartilage building cells called chondrocytes are lodged inside the cartilage. They never lose their ability to do their job, but as joints are non-vascular – nutrients reach them by slow, passive diffusion through fluids lubricating the joints. That is why it is important to use Joint Vibrance daily, causing a steady, regular flow of nutrients toward the chondrocytes.
NOTE: Some healthy cartilage with viable chondrocytes must be present in the joint for Joint Vibrance to be able to stimulate any new growth of cartilage.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE JOINT VIBRANCE:
- It stimulates growth of new cartilage
- Helps lubricate joints
- Scavenges free radicals associated with inflammation and pain
- Arthred® hydrolyzed collagen nutritionally supports healthy joint function
- Helps maintain & strengthen cartilage & connective tissue
- BSE Free
- It contains all of the individual ingredients attributed to joint health in one product – no other formula is as complete.
- These ingredients can all contribute to healthier, stronger and less painful joints.