Vibrant Companions Joint + Hip
Joint + Hip features hydrating glucosamine, MSM for flexibility, plus antioxidants and pain managing ingredients such as boswellia serrata extract and curcuminoids. Cartilage naturally wears down over time from everyday activities and as pets age it becomes more difficult to replace this lost cartilage. This is when supplementation may be useful to rebuild cartilage and ease associated pain. Large breed dogs and older animals are most prone to joint health problems, however supporting joint health during all life stages may be beneficial. Always consult with your veterinarian.
Joint + Hip is designed to help your pet’s joints stay healthy and functioning properly into old age by stimulating cartilage growth and supporting mobility. Formulated by Vibrant Health for Vibrant Companions, our line of premium pet supplements.
- Supports joint health
- Rebuilds cartilage
- Provides pain management support
Mix into your pet's food at meal times.
Small dogs/cats - 4,5 - 13,1kg 1 scoop daily (63 servings)
Medium dogs - 13,6 - 26,7kg 2 scoops daily (31 servings)
Large dogs - 27,2+kg 3 scoops daily (21 servings)
|Serving Size:1 Scoop (4.1g)||Amount Per Serving|
|Type 1 (Bovine) hydrolyzed collagen||1.43g|
|Type 2 (Avian) hydrolyzed collagen||333mg|
|Glucosamine hydrochloride 98% 9 (Crustacean)||250mg|
|Chondriotan sulfate A 90% (bovine)||167mg|
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) powder||167mg|
|Calcium fructoborate 2.5% providing 1.5mg boron||20mg|
|Boswellia serrata extract||56mg|
|Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)||17mg|
Curcuma longa Rhizome ext. (20% Curcuminoids)
|Grape Seed 95% polyphenols/40% OPCs std. ext||4mg|
De-fatted beef liver powder 1.7g, sunflower lecithin powder 17mg
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been approved.
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with: clotting disorders; being treated with anti-coagulant medication; with diabetes; or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten, to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.