Whey To Go Protein Powder Chocolate
Whey is a classic companion to a healthy workout. It’s an excellent source of protein, containing essential amino acids the body needs to function. Supplement your active lifestyle with our tasty protein powder, made better than ever with grass-fed whey. Solgar Grass Fed Whey to Go Protein Powder is completely rBGH free, with no routine antibiotics used on our pasture-raised New Zealand dairy cows. Available in a new great-tasting chocolate formula, mix it with water or your preferred milk to support strength and recovery after working up a sweat. Packed with 20 grams of grass-fed protein, Solgar Grass Fed Whey to Go Protein Powder contains only 3 grams of sugar per scoop and no soy ingredients. Here’s a surefire whey to get the protein you want.
For adults, mix 29 grams (1 leveled scoop) in 8 ounces of water, milk, or your favorite juice and blend or shake vigorously. May also be blended with fresh fruit. Please note the additional calories and/or protein provided by milk or juice.
|Serving Size: 1 Leveled Scoop (29g)||Amount Per Serving|
|Total Sugars||3g (includes 2g Added Sugars)|
Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, cocoa (processed with Alkali), natural flavors, cane sugar, sunflower lecithin, cellulose gum, steviol glycosides, medium chain triglycerides, acacia gum.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Gluten, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners
Store at room temperature.
- The whey used in this product is obtained from cows not treated with rBGH, recombinant growth hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBGH-treated and rBGH-untreated cows. Antibiotics can only be used for treatment of known infections under veterinary advice. ^Fonterra pays its farmers monthly for milk collection based on an advanced rate determined by an independently approved methodology.
- Contains milk ingredients. Produced on equipment that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, soybean, egg, wheat, sesame, shellfish, fish.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal under lid is missing or damaged.