Advanced Nutritional Support for the Management
of Compromised Gut Function in IBD
UltraInflamX Plus 360° is a medical food formulated to provide strategic macro- and micronutrient support for patients with compromised gut function resulting from inflammatory bowel disease, including ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Strategic macro- and micronutrient profiles to deliver targeted nutritional support for patients with IBD
- Proprietary vegan pea/rice protein blend with added amino acids (including 50% essential amino acids, including branchedchain amino acids) and L-glutamine to support lean tissue and intestinal mucosal cells
- Features CurQfen®, a clinically studied, patented curcumin blend designed for greater bioavailability and more reliable clinical outcomes
- CurQfen® has been demonstrated to have up to 45.5 times more free curcuminoids in human plasma compared to standard curcumin extract
- Next generation selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in XNT ProMatrix™—a proprietary protein matrix technologically designed to enhance delivery of high quality xanthohumol from hops
- XNT ProMatrix™ provides 81% more bioavailability than standard xanthohumol
- Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), a prebiotic that encourages the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), which promote intestinal mucosal health and a healthy intestinal environment
- The fat profile includes flaxseed oil, a source of alpha-linolenic acid (an omega-3 fatty acid) and medium chain triglycerides, a rapidly absorbed lipid source
- 20+ vitamins and minerals, including key micronutrient forms designed for enhanced bioavailability (folate, B12, D3) to help address increased nutrient needs
- 6 g of fiber per serving
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fatæ||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|L-Aspartic Acid||1410 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||150 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||2130 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1040 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||1820 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1180 mg|
|Vitamin A||1250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||25%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3 mcg||50%|
|Pantothenic acid||2.5 mg||25%|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from flaxseed)||400 mg||*|
|A Proprietary Mix of Curcumin (from Curcuma longa L. rhizome extract) and Fenugreek Soluble Fiber (from Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract)ö||250 mg||*|
|Protein Matrix and Polyphenols from Hops Extract (standardized to 2.5% xanthohumol)||250 mg||*|
|Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract||100 mg||*|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract [standardized to 5% (5 mg) total pungent compounds]||100 mg||*|
Ingredients: Pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, rice bran, calcium citrate, high oleic sunflower oil, organic cane sugar, flaxseed, magnesium citrate, natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, L-lysine HCl, silica, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, dipotassium phosphate, L-isoleucine, protein matrix and polyphenols from hops extract, a proprietary mix of curcumin and fenugreek soluble fiber, quercetin, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, d-calcium pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, methylcobalamin, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and selenomethionine), xanthan gum, ginger rhizome extract, rosemary leaf extract, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, and guar gum.
Directions: Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops of UltraInflamX Plus 360° (44 g) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines. Take twice per day or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution. Refer to the UltraInflamX medical food program guide for easy-to-follow guidelines, tips, recipes, and more.
NOTICE: THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
WARNING: If pregnant, nursing or taking prescription drugs such as anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if package is torn or open.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
‡CurQfen® is a registered trademark of Akay Flavours & Aromatics Pvt. Ltd and Bioactives American Corporation
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 44 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
†Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits
††16 g total protein with added amino acids: L-lysine, L-leucine, L-glutamine, L-valine, and L-isoleucine
§Contributed by pea protein, added amino acids, and rice protein
**Essential amino acid
***Conditionally essential amino acid