Natroceutics Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic remedy to assist with relief from stress. It is an adaptogenic herb that may help the body to resist physiological stress.
Adults and children over 12 years - 2 capsules per day for the first 30 days. Thereafter , take 1 to 2 capsules per day as needed or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Avoid use in children younger than 12 years.
|Serving size: 2 capsules||Amount per serving|
|Shoden withania somnifera (L.) dunal (ashwagandha) extract (root and leaf, 40:1 extract standardised to contain 35 % withanolide glycosides)||120mg|
Brown rice flour, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a clear vegetable capsule.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Store at or below 25°C. Keep in outer container until required for use. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patients with hypersensitivity to ashwagandha or any of the other components of the formulation
- Natroceutics Ashwagandha is CONTRTAINDICATED in pregnancy as Ashwagandha has abortifacient effects.
- Safety during breastfeeding has not been established and should be avoided
- Ashwagandha may have immuno-stimulant effects. Until more is known, use in patients with autoimmune diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or others, should be avoided.
- For further information on drug-interactions, side-effects and precautions, please refer to Patient Information Leaflet inside.