Quercetin is one of the many types of flavonoids or plant pigments that give fruits and flowers much of their colour. It is a potent antioxidantthat can help to protect your body from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants can neutralise free radicals and can reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause. Quercetin Assist™ acts like an antihistamine as well as an anti-inflammatory in that it can assist against inflammation and allergies. It also can fight off viruses, bacterial infections and fungus.
- Cardiovascular protection and prevents oxidative damage from LDL-cholesterol
- Prevention of oxidative damage of skin- and nerve tissue
- Preventing the formation of ulcers
- Anti-allergy activity
- Cataract prevention
- Antiviral activity
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Alleviating gout and rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, hay fever, sinusitis and prostatitis
Take two capsules daily after a meal or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Micro crystalline cellulose powder and a hard vegetable capsule shell
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Quercentin Assist is a nutritional supplement which assists to alleviate allergy symptoms.
- Quercetin mast-cells-stabilizing effects assists in the prevention of histamine release in allergy cases.
- Quercentin Assist has antioxidative properties.
- Quercentin Assist is a natural supplement to enhance the well-being and natural healing ability of your body.
- A varied and balanced diet with a healthy lifestyle is of utmost importance.
- Children under the age of 12 years should consult a healthcare practitioner before using Quercentin Assist.
- Taking multiple supplements may cause a cumulative intake of certain nutrients/substances.
- It is therefore recommended that you consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult a healthcare practitioner before using Quercentin Assist.
- The safety of Quercentin Assist in pregnancy and lactation has not been established.