All life consists of cells. At their most basic level, all organs are made up of cells. And for cells to exist, in fact for life to exist, they need energy. That energy is generally generated from our lifestyle choices but mostly from the food and supplements that we take. At a cellular level that energy is called NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide).
NAD+ is a coenzyme for redox reactions, making it essential for the creation of energy in the body. This coenzyme influences, directly or indirectly, many cellular functions such as metabolic pathways, DNA repair, chromatin remodelling, cellular senescence (aging) and immune cell function. These processes are critical for healthy aging. As we age, there is a gradual decline in tissue and cellular NAD+ levels in our bodies. This decline in NAD+ is often linked to diseases such as cognitive decline, cancer, metabolic disease, sarcopenia (muscle loss in the elderly) and frailty. It has been found that many of these ageing associated diseases can be prevented or slowed down by restoring NAD+ levels. Therefore, focusing on NAD+ metabolism has been a potential therapeutic approach to improve age-related disease progression and extend the human life and health span.
Fortunately, there is a class of supplements called ‘adaptogens’ (tonic herbs) which has been shown over thousands of years to provide cells and organs with NAD+ energy and promotes health and longevity.
So, what makes adaptogens so special? The best way to explain it is that they are the ancient world's answer to "nanobots". It is nature's way of sending self-programmed food-grade medicine into your body. Adaptogens have the fantastic ability to swarm through your body, identifying, as they go, where the shortcomings or imbalances are, fixing it along the way and bringing your body back to homeostasis (the state your body should be in where everything is balanced and working perfectly in harmony). When your body is in homeostasis it is able to adapt (hence the name) with, very little effort, to stressors placed on it by internal and external environments. Don't confuse stressors with stress. Stress itself is a stressor. We are talking about stressors such as bacteria, viruses, tumours, infections, dementia, disease, illness and stress etc.
Who we become, how we age, what disease we suffer from and ultimately what happens to our health is a combination of genetic background and lifestyle over the years. This means that each individual has potential control over positively influencing their family history and the outcome of their health and longevity.
This is why Vitalge developed Life Force which consists of 7 adaptogens conveying the following advantages to the human body:
- Delays aging and prevents age-related diseases by restoring healthy NAD+ energy levels.
- Heightens mental and physical vitality and promotes healthy longevity.
- Restores the body's natural adaptogenic response.
- Powerful cell-protecting and NAD+boosting multi-supplement that slows down aging.
- Unique formula that leads the charge in the fight against aging and age-associated chronic diseases and illnesses.
- Vitalge’s premium adaptogenic and biohacking, health and longevity product promoting cellular rejuvenation.
- Anti-aging, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits all working together to promote a healthy and long life.
- 100% natural, plant-based, whole herb botanical formula using only the most revered ancient adaptogenic herbs to keep you performing optimally.
Who would benefit from using Life Force?
- People suffering from a loss of mental and physical vitality looking to regain their youthfulness.
- Those looking for a general longevity multi-supplement to improve long-term health and well-being.
- People looking to regenerate their bodies at a cellular level by boosting their NAD+ levels.
- People who want to prevent the signs of aging and age-associated chronic diseases.
- People looking to boost their NAD levels to maintain a youthful body and clear engaged mind.
- People wanting to inhibit the production of free radicals which leads to cell damage and aging.
- Biohackers interested in taking a multi-supplement that improves their chances of longevity.
View the Vitalge range on VitaGene over here.