Hypoallergenic extensively hydrolysed infant formula by Nestlé for special medical purposes.
First-line therapeutic lactose-free extensively hydrolysed formula for gastrointestinal (GI) impaired infants and young children with CMPA (cows milk protein allergy) and/or food intolerance.
- Provides safe and effective symptom relief in infants and young children with gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Provides an extremely low allergenic potential with its extensively hydrolysed, ultra-ﬁltrated protein and low molecular weight peptide proﬁle
- Optimised tolerance with 40% of its fat blend in the form of easily absorbed MCTs and a very low osmolality
- Lactose-free and enriched with nucleotides to help support intestinal recovery
- Has added anti-inﬂammatory GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) or ARA (arachidonic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) to help repair damaged intestinal mucosa, and increased circulating long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (dihomo-γ-linolenic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid), which are involved in anti-inﬂammatory processes
- Suitable in the initial phase in infants with enteropathy with diarrhoea
135g powder + 900 ml water = 1000 ml formula Scoop size: 4.59g
|Per 100g powder as sold||Per 100ml reconstituted ready to use||Per 100kJ ready to use|
|Gamma Linolenic acid||125mg||16.9mg||6.1mg|
|Niacin||9,0mg NE||1,2mg NE||0.4mg NE|
|Vitamin A||520mcg RE||70mcg RE||25mcg RE|
Glucose syrup, vegetable oil [palm fruit, rapeseed, coconut, sunflower seed, crypthecodinium cohnii: docosahexaenoic acid (dha), mortierella alpina: arachidonic acid (ara)], whey protein (cow’s milk) (protein source), acid casein (cow’s milk) (protein source), maltodextrin, calcium citrate, soya lecithin, citric acid, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium hydroxide, sodium phosphate, calcium phosphate, vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3, E, K, choline, inositol, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, biotin), potassium phosphate, lactobacillus reuteri culture (dsm 17938#), sodium hydroxide, amino acids (taurine, l-carnitine), ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, nucleotides,copper sulphate, manganese sulphate,potassium iodide, calcium hydroxide and sodium selenate
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Store in a cool, dry place (<25°C), away from sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Do not use this product if you have an allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Please review package insert (if available) for further information.