B Activated Complex
Good Health B Activated Complex is a comprehensive formula with activated essential B vitamins that support optimal energy production. This high potency formula contains the active forms of B6 and B12 providing optimal energy and a healthy stress response. Activated vitamins are in a ready to use form, allowing superior uptake by the body. Good health B Activated Complex offers support for; natural energy production, a healthy nervous system and is suitable for those with demanding lifestyles.
- Low energy levels
- Ongoing stress from demanding lifestyles
- Absorption issues
- Adrenal and nerve fatigue
- General health and wellbeing
- Methylation issues
Take 1 vegetable capsule daily, with a meal, or as professionally advised. Best taken at the start of the day.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||50mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate)||50mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50mg|
|Activated B6 (Pyridoxal 5’ – phosphate)||40mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||20mg|
|Activated Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||50mcg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||300mcg|
Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide colloidal anhydrous
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Gluten, egg, crustacea, fish, dairy, yeast, sugar, wheat
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should be taken with a meal to prevent nausea in individuals with sensitive stomachs. Should your general health worsen, or if you experience any untoward effects while taking this medicine, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional for advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting your medical practitioner.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product as safety has not been established.
- Not for use with individuals who have hemochromatosis, as B vitamins support iron absorption.