Please note: feedback (and your report) from this test can only be obtained via a consultation with a registered DNAlysis practitioner. Please contact VitaGene for assistance in finding a practitioner from our database of registered practitioners. There will be an additional fee for the consultation.
About this test
DNA Skin® is a genetic test that offers insight into key areas that influence skin health, offering personalised topical, nutraceutical, diet, and lifestyle recommendations for improved outcomes.
DNA Skin® offers significant value for any individual who wants to address skin concerns including elasticity, pigmentation, breakouts, accelerated ageing due to sun damage and pollution, and sensitive skin issues.
Adopt a personalised approach, inside and out, to improve the look and the health of your skin.
The genes analysed in the DNA Skin report work in biological pathways that contribute toward commonly reported skin concerns, such as:
- Skin elasticity
- Antioxidant status and environmental pollution
- UV aging
- Skin sensitivities
- Order the test and we will contact you regarding selecting your consulting practitioner (feedback can only be given to you through a consulting practitioner).
- Collect your DNA sample using the DNAlysis test kit that is sent to you.
- Sample is sent to the DNAlysis laboratory and report sent to your healthcare practitioner within 3 to 4 weeks.
- Explore your DNA. Your healthcare practitioner will notify you once they receive the report to set up a consultation. Your data is securely stored for future reports, if desired.
View the DNAlysis process
Please note feedback (and your report) from this test can only be obtained via a consultation with a registered DNAlysis practitioner.
View a SAMPLE REPORT