Food for Sensitive Tummies
Gabi Steenkamp and Cath Day, two of South Africa’s foremost dietitians with a special interest in irritable bowel syndrome, answer all the questions you may be too embarrassed to ask. They include step-by-step guidelines for eliminating trigger foods, lists of ingredients for sensitive and super sensitive tummies, what to look out for on food labels, and recipes that the whole family will love – even if they don’t have sensitive tummies. Think pizza and even curries.
This informative book covers:
- Important foods for gut health
- What healthy eating really means
- The importance of fibre
- How to cook for optimal gut health
- How to change your lifestyle for optimal gut health
- How to identify trigger foods
- How to identify stress-food triggers
- The low FODMAP diet for super sensitive tummies (IBS)
- 40 gut healthy recipes analysed and can be used for weight management
- 10 low FODMAP recipes
You know only too well how debilitating bloating, cramps, heartburn, constipation or diarrhoea can be. This book is written for South Africans, with easy-to-understand explanations using the latest nutritional evidence which makes Food for Sensitive Tummies your perfect guide to the new, vital you!
Click on the links below for sneak preview of three delicious recipes: