There are several causes and subclinical GIT abnormalities associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) associated with abnormal neurohormonal and paracrine feedback systems, disturbed peristalsis, altered GIT secretions, subtle loss of mucosal integrity, and gut dysbiosis. The root imbalances of this underlying ‘stagnant and toxic state’ should be addressed, and the root causes may extend beyond medications, diet, or recent infections to dysregulated vagal tone, stress and emotional disturbances.
The balance of probiotic flora cannot be restored unless the GIT neuroendocrine function is regulated, and mucosal integrity restored.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Gut dysbiosis
- Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Constipation or alternating bowel movements
- Low IgA response
- Poor appetite
- Cramping pain relieved by bowel movement
- Chronic diarrhea loose stools
Possible Secondary Indications:
- Adhesive ileus
- Flexure syndrome
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Duodenal ulcer
Take one to three capsules on an empty stomach, two to three times daily depending on severity of the symptoms.
Maintenance dose one capsule two times daily.
Recommend taking with Helico)X if poorly tolerated.
Alternating Bowel Movements (maybe accompanied with bloating, pain, cramps) - three capsules morning and night on empty stomach.
SIBO: three capsules on empty stomach morning and night
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Agastache rugosa - leaf||376 mg|
|Angelica dahurica - root||276 mg|
|Asafoetida - gum||54 mg|
|Atractylodes macrocephala - rhizome||276 mg|
|Chrysanthemum sinense - flower||126 mg|
|Citrus aurantium - fruit peel
|Coix lachryma-jobi - seed and fruit shell||288 mg|
|Coptis chinensis - rhizome||222 mg|
|Magnolia offcinalis - flower||276 mg|
|Mentha haplocalyx - leaf||102 mg|
|Pueraria lobata - root||276 mg|
|Setaria italica - fruit||204 mg|
|Tribulus terrstris - whole plant||84 mg|
|Trichosanthes kirilowii - root||204 mg|
|Uncaria gambir - branch||84 mg|
|Vitis vinifera - seed||126 mg|
Store below 30 degrees C.
- Warning: Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not use if taking Warfarin or other anticoagulant therapy.
- Caution: may create detox reaction and transient liver inflammation due to shift in colonic environment. Please monitor. May use Tran-Qwill and/or Coolblue for detox reaction.