In developing Purest Omega we’ve collaborated with a world leading authority and expert in Omega 3 production. Our oil boasts the world’s leading TOTOX score, which measures oxidation, meaning we guarantee you the freshest and purest Omega 3 on the worldwide market. Delivered in its natural Triglyceride form (TG) as nature intended, we deliver a potent dose of EPA and DHA in each capsule.
Our fish live wild in a pristine environment where they eat a natural diet and are free. This environment is carefully managed and monitored to ensure fishing is done sustainably and responsibility ensuring our fish oil not only looks after you but the environment also.
Why the triglyceride (TG) form of fish oils?
- Naturally occurring form in foods and in the body
- Research indicates that it is up to 100 percent more bioavailable than the ethyl ester (EE) form
- Easier to assimilate for individuals with impaired digestion and absorption
- Less prone to oxidation and production of free radicals
- No production of alcohol in the gut or blood stream as in the EE form
- Less susceptible to increasing free fatty acids in the blood, which may increase blood glucose.
- Purest Omega uses the latest innovation in EPA/DHA technology to insure purity and enhanced absorption.
- Exceptional freshness – freshly caught fish are quickly processed within hours, resulting in exceptionally fresh, raw fish oil.
- Cold extraction – process used for the refining of the EPA & DHA fatty acids
- Minimally processed – produced to the highest standards
- Molecular distillation – removes fishy odour and taste to ensure purity
- Filtration – removes PCBs, chlorinated organ pollutants and heavy metal
1-3 softgel capsules per day.
If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medication or have a bleeding disorder, contact your healthcare proffesional before taking Purest Omega 3.
Not recommeded for use with warfarin and do not use before surgery.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Amount Per 2 Capsule Serving
Calories from fat 18
Total Fat 2g
EPA - (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 800mg
DHA - (Docosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 600mg
Concentrated wild Alaskan pollock oil omega 3 triglyceride, E306 Ip certified natural mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin e), fish gelatine capsule.
Does not contain:
artificial flavours, preservatives, sugar, soya, GMO, heavy metals
Store at or below 25°c. Protect from moisture. Keep out of the reach of children.