Natural support for relief from acute and chronic sinusitis, post-nasal drip and allergies.
- Support during acute and chronic sinusitis.
- Allergic rhinitis.
- Head colds.
- Post nasal drip.
- Nasal congestion.
SinuScript is a four-step approach to supporting healthy sinus and nasal mucosa:
- Quercetin and Vitamin C have anti-allergy/ anti-histamine properties, since both are powerful inhibitors of histamine release from basophil and mast cells. Quercetin can prevent, as well as stop, an allergic reaction already underway. Vitamin C also increases detoxification of histamine. It is very important to note the addition of Bromelain to the formula, this potentiates the Quercetin, which is normally poorly absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract – A fact which renders most other quercetin formulas ineffective.
- Quercetin and Bromelain are synergistic in suppressing the inflammation of allergic reactions, as well as in reducing general nasal congestion, sinus pain, and mucous production. Bromelain acts as a natural anti-inflammatory to generally reduce the swelling in sinus passages and therefore offers relief by assisting in drainage.
- Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis), due to its Hydrastine and Berberine content, acts as a natural antimicrobial and antibacterial. The product is therefore very beneficial in supporting sinus and nasal infections.
- Quercetin and Bromelain act together to reduce nasal congestion due to their anti-inflammatory actions. This anti-inflammatory support reduces the pain; decreases viscosity of nasal mucosal secretions and assists in the drainage of the sinus passages.
Adults take two capsules 2-3 times a day.
Children (4 to 12 years) take one capsule 3 times a day.
Adults one capsule 3 times a day.
Children (4-12 years) take one capsule 3 times a day.
|Serving size: 1 capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Goldenseal (hydrastis canadensis)[root]||150mg|
|Bromelain 80 GDU/g||50mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||30mg|
Vegetable capsule, magnesium stearate.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Suitable for vegatarians.
Store sealed, below 25 °C. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not stop prescribed medication without consulting a doctor.
I started using SINUscript a few weeks back and have seen a complete turnaround in my sinuses. I was able to go off my chronic medication that I have been on for year as I started to experience an immediate noticeable improvement. Highly recommend.