Baby's DHA by Nordic Naturals is a trusted source of omega 3 DHA, (docosahexaenoic acid) an essential fat your baby needs for healthy brain, eye and nervous system development.
- 1050mg total omega 3.
- Recommended for babies from 2.3kg - 16kg.
- Surpasses the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
- Made from 100% wild Arctic cod, with 300 IU added vitamin D3, which many pediatricians recommend.
- Clearly marked dropper for easy measuring.
- The official baby's omega 3 of the American Pregnancy Association.
Dose by body weight:
- 2.3 kg - 4.5kg: 1.0ml
- 5kg - 9kg: 2.0ml
- 9.5kg - 11kg: 3.0ml
- 12kg -14kg: 4.0ml
- 14.5kg - 16kg: 5.0ml
|Serving size: 5ml||Amount per serving|
|Vitamin D3||7.5mcg (300IU)|
|Total omega 3||1050mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||350mg|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||485mg|
Purified arctic cod liver oil, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), RRR-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant) and olive oil
DOES NOT CONTAIN
GMO, gluten, milk derivatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening. Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Do not use this product if you have an allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Please review package insert (if available) for further information.