Curcumin has been shown to exhibit poor bio-availability in animal studies and clinical trials. The unique formulation of CURCUMIN COMPLEX with phosphatidylcholine and turmeric oil allows for superior and consistent absorption of curcumin's active curcuminoids. The presence of lipophilic components (e.g. turmerones) in CURCUMIN COMPLEX also affect the absorption of curcumin.
- Oncology Protocols
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diabetes & increased oxidative stress
- Chronic inflammation
- Cancer preventative
- Platelet aggregation
- For use with Oncology protocols
- Colorectal - Potentially prevents Colon Cancer
- Prostate, Pancreatic, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Fibrosarcoma, etc.
Take one to three capsules twice daily with food.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Curcuma longa - root||200 mg|
|enriched soy lecithin powder||200 mg|
|Equiv. Phosphatidyl choline||46 mg|
|Soy Phosphatidylserine||1 mg|
Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts
Store below 30 degrees C. As with all medicines, keep complementary or alternative medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Caution: Possible and occasional side effects include upset stomach, nausea, decreased appetite and increased salivation. If these minor adverse effects become more problematic or occur regularly, reduce the dose or change to Curcumin BIO.
- Potentiates Dang Gui, Chuan Xiong & Blood thinning herbs.
- Use with caution in patients with gallstones or gallbladder disease.
- Warning: Do not use with Warfarin