Specifically developed to provide support for those managing advanced inflammatory conditions. Curcumin Fortified merges three actives that have been well studied in the areas of inflammation and pain relief. This fusion forms a powerful and uniquely synergistic combination that delivers results quickly and effectively.
Adults and children over 12 years: For the first week, take 2 capsules per day with food. After the first week, take 1 to 2 capsules daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Curcuma longa L (BCM-95™ turmeric)25:1 extract (rhizome) standardised to contain 95 % curcuminoids with Ar-Turmerone) Boswellia serrata Roxb. ex Colebr||250 mg|
|AKBAMAX™ boswellia) extract (resin) (standardised to contain 45 % boswellic acids of which 10 % AKBA)||250 mg|
|(rhizome) (standardised to contain 5 % gingerol)||100 mg|
Brown rice flour, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a clear vegetable capsule.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Certified Halaal and Kosher.
Store or at below 25°. Keep in outer container until required for use. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Patients with hypersensitivity to turmeric, curcumin, or any of the other components of the formulation.
- Natroceutics Curcumin may cause uterine contractions and is CONTRAINDICATED in pregnancy.
- Safety during breastfeeding has not been established and should be avoided.
- For further information on drug-interactions, side-effects and precautions, please refer to Patient information Leaflet inside.