IMPACT® Advanced Recovery ( Vanilla)
Food for Special Medical Purposes. For the dietary management of peri-operative surgical patients either malnourished or at risk of malnutrition.
Immune-enhancing formula with arginine, omega-3 fatty acids and nucleotides.
- Elective surgery, including: gastrointestinal (GI) surgery; head-and-neck surgery, cardiac surgery, trauma, non-healing wounds.
- Used peri-operatively, this blend of immunonutrients helps support the immune system and reduces risk of postoperative infectious complications by 51% and prolonged hospital length of stay.
- For best outcomes, recommend 2 cartons per day for 5 days prior to surgery and for at least 5 days following surgery.
- Very high protein (37% of calories) and supplemented with L-arginine to support wound management.
- Immune-modulating feed with arginine, omega 3 fatty acids and nucleotides
- Contains arginine (6.3g per 250ml serving)
- Contains omega-3 fat
- Contains nucleotides
- Contains 16% of fat as MCT
- 20g of protein per 250ml serving (37% of calories)
For best outcomes, recommend 2 cartons per day for 5 days prior to surgery and 2 cartons a day for at least 5 days following surgery or as recommended by the health care professional.
|Serving Size: 250ml||Amount Per Serving|
Water, sugar, calcium caseinate (milk), sodium caseinate, l-arginine, refined fish oil (anchovy, sardine), less than 2% of corn oil, citric acid, medium chain triglycerides, RNA sodium salt, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, cellulose gel and gum, magnesium phosphate, salt, magnesium chloride, sodium ascorbate, choline chloride, natural and artificial flavour, sucralose, carrageenan, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, d-alpha tocopherol, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, copper gluconate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, beta-carotene, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition.
- For oral use only, not for intravenous use.
- When used as tube feeding, do not add medications or other foods to the product.
- Not suitable for patients with severe sepsis.
- Intended for adults.
- Not suitable for children as a complete diet.