RESOURCE® Whey Protein
RESOURCE® Whey Protein 264g
Recommended UsageRESOURCE® Whey Protein is a powder based 100% soluble protein (high quality whey protein) for the dietary management of malnourished patients or those at risk of malnutrition increased protein requirements. 100% whey protein, is naturally rich in leucine which is beneficial as potent stimulator of muscle synthesis.
Contains 10.6g whey protein per scoop.
Neutral flavour - mixes into a variety of hot or cold food or beverages.
For patients with increased protein requirements such as burns, food fortification and post elective, volume restricted patients, wound healing/ulcers.
Daily dose as recommended by a healthcare professional (dosage to be adapted based on age, protein needs and medical condition). Maximum dosage: 4 scoops per day. Mix 12g of powder (1 scoop) into 150ml liquid or 150g food for body recovery. Resource whey protein contains 88g protein per 100g powder equivalent to 10.6g per 12g serving.
RESOURCE® Whey Protein mixes instantly with cold and hot foods and beverages. Can be used as protein flush with enteral nutrition.
Suitable for oral use or tube feed use.
Suitable from 3 years and older
- 100% high quality whey protein
- 10.6g protein per scoop
- Neutral flavour
- Mixes into a variety of hot or cold food or beverages
- Can be used for enteral nutrition protein flushes
|Serving Size: 12g||Amount Per Serving|
|of which sugars||0.04g|
|of which lactose||<0.04g|
|of which saturated||0.10g|
Whey powder (88% milk protein), soya lecithin (INS322i)
May contain soy protein.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Suitable for vegans
Shelf stable. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use under medical supervision
- Suitable for use as the sole source of protein. For oral use and tube feeding.
- Not suitable for intravenous feeding. When used as tube feeding, do not add drugs or other foods to the product. Not suitable for patients that are lactose intolerant or allergic to whey powder.
- Intended for children although not suitable for children as a complete diet.