UltraClear RENEW is formulated to deliver advanced, specialized nutritional support for Phase I, II, and III detoxification , with enhanced support for alkalinization, cellular protection, and heavy metal metabolism . Provided in a proprietary pea/rice protein base (OptiProtein™), this novel formula also features XNT ProMatrix™ (xanthohumol), Brassinase™† (a specialized broccoli ingredient with active myrosinase enzyme), and prune extract and ellagic acid to promote healthy cellular activities. UltraClear RENEW also features glycine and magnesium citrate to support Phase II detoxification activities, along with N-acetyl- L-cysteine, green tea catechins, betacarotene, SOD B Extramel®, andvitamins C and E to provide antioxidant protection.*
- Features 14.5 g of OptiProtein™, which includes 12 g of a rice/pea protein blend and 2.5 g of added amino acids
- Features fibers, including apple fiber and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), to support the elimination phase of metabolic detoxification and healthy bowel function*
- Features 502 mg of potassium citrate to promote alkalinization*
- Features xanthohumol as XNT ProMatrix™, which has been designed for greaterbioavailability *
- XNT ProMatrix™ is a next generation selective kinase response modulator (SKRM) that has been shown to beneficially influence kinases involved in cell signaling processes in favor of good health*
- Features N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), a bioavailable precursor to glutathione, which is a primary antioxidant throughout the body that may also help protect mitochondria from pro-oxidant influences*
- Features SOD B Extramel®, an encapsulated dry melon juice concentrate that provides 35 IU of superoxide dismutase (SOD); prune skin extract; and ellagic acid to promote healthy cellular activities during the detoxification process*
- Features L-ornithine, which may play a role in the metabolic buffering and excretion of excess nitrogen, including ammonia*
- Brassinase™†, a specialized broccoli ingredient with standardized levels of sulforaphane glucosinolate and the myrosinase needed to convert it into sulforaphane*
- Sulforaphane may help improve overall redox status as a powerful inducer of Nrf2 mediated signaling pathways*
- Designed to complement an eating plan that excludes common food intolerances and may be used in 10- or 28-day metabolic detoxification programs, as well as on a long-term basis*
†Brassinase is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc. Used under license.
2 Scoops (39 g)
|Calories From Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%*|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%*|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%*|
|Vitamin A (4,000 IU as beta-carotene and 500 IU as retinyl palmitate)||4,500 IU||90%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||35 IU||9%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||42 IU||140%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||2 mg||133%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||7 mg||35%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||3.4 mg||170%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||80 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||3.6 mcg||60%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||36 mg||360%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||150 mg||15%|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate)||290 mg||30%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||53 mcg||35%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium sulfate)||170 mg||43%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||11 mg||73%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||50 mcg||42%|
|Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate, potassium 600 mg 17% citrate, and potassium iodide)||600 mg||17%|
|Protein Matrix and Polyphenols from Hops (Humulus lupulus L.) Cone Extract (standardized to 2.5% xanthohumol)||250 mg||**|
|Broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var.italica) Sprout and Floret Powder (myrosinase activity 30 mg glucose/g) [providing 0.75 mg sulforaphane potential from 1.5 mg sulforaphane glucosinolate]||153 mg||**|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)||150 mg||**|
|Prune (Prunus domestica) Skin Extract||125 mg||**|
|Ornithine (as ornithine HCl)||70 mg||**|
|Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract||67 mg||**|
|Pomegranate (Punica granatumL.) Whole Fruit Extract [standardized to 72 mg gallic acid equivalent (GAE)]||137.5 mg||**|
|Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (15 mg) catechins and 40% (10 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||25 mg||**|
|Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate)||20 mg||**|
|Dried Melon (Cucumis melo L.) Pulp Juice Concentrate [standardized to 35 IU superoxide dismutase (SOD)]||2.6 mg||**|
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, pea protein isolate, isomalto-oligosaccharide, apple fiber, organic cane sugar, natural flavors‡, olive oil, medium chain triglycerides , silica, xanthan gum, Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract, guar gum, rice maltodextrin, and hydrogenated palm oil‡‡.
Directions: Shake canister before scooping. Blend, shake or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (39 grams) of UltraClear RENEW into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4-5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3-4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Not for use in patients with severe kidney disease or those with raised serum potassium levels or taking certain diuretics, cardiac, bladder or asthma medications. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic , may increase the risk of birth defects, and may contribute to osteoporosis. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Recommended to be taken only as directed and under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
† Brassinase™ is a trademark of VDF FutureCeuticals, Inc.
†† Contains no more than 4% caffeine
††† SOD B Extramel® is a registered trademark of Bionov.
‡ No MSG
‡‡ RSPO certified (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil)