- Zinc restores mucosal barrier integrity and enterocyte brush-border enzyme activity, therefore mucosal barrier functions
- Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxification functions
- Zinc acts as a cofactor for more than 300 enzymes and therefore fulfill many important functions in the body
- Selenium acts as an important cofactor in the conversion of cysteine to glutathione
- Selenium maintains thyroid hormone metabolism and support cognitive function
Adults and children older than 12 years: Therapeutic dose is 2 capsules twice daily Maintenance dose is 1 capsule twice daily
Children 5 to 12 years: Half the adult dosage
|Serving size: 1 Capsule||Amount per serving|
|Copper amino acid chelate||5mg||0.5mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||400mg||80mg|
|Selenium amino acid chelate||25mg||0.05mg|
|As ascorbic acid||178mg|
|Zinc bisglycinate chelate||60mg||6mg|
Stearic acid, HPMC vegetable capsule.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Colourants, fillers, gluten or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place.
No known side-effects if taken at recommended dose.