Solgar ® NAC 600mg is one of Solgar’s premium-quality amino acid range products, containing N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, an amino acid which has powerful liver detoxification qualities. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as “essential” or “non-essential”, with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body’s need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
- Cysteine is required to make glutathione
- Important for keratin synthesis for healthy skin, hair and nails
- Naturally occurring in keratin, the protein in skin, hair and nails
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one vegetable capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl Cysteine (free form)
N-Acetyl Cysteine, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxy- propylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate).
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.