Vitamin D3 Chews (60 Tablets)
Vitamin D3 chewable tablet is a high dose, once a day, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) which provides an essential nutrient to support optimal structural and functional roles in the body. Vitamin D3 plays a vital role for stimulating the uptake and absorption of calcium while supporting mental and emotional wellbeing. Vitamin D3 is obtained from sun exposure and may be deficient in individuals who spend long working hours indoors.
Vitamin D3 provides a supplementation for individuals who have limited daily sun exposure, require support for the absorption and utilization of calcium or need to manage mental and emotional wellbeing.
Adults and children (over the age of 3 years): Take 1 tablet daily or as professionally advised.
Serving size: 1 tablet
Amount per serving
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 1000IU)
Tabletting aid and flavour
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Store below 30°C, in a dry place.
- Should your general health worsen, or if you experience any untoward effects while taking this medicine, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional for advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting your medical practitioner or healthcare professional.
- Calcium Level Modulating Medication: Vitamin D3 as found in Vitamin D3 chewable tablet may affect the absorption of calcium and may result in hypercalcaemia. Cholesterol Lowering Medication: Vitamin D3 levels may increase when taken concomitantly with Cholesterol Lowering Medication.
- PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: Although regarded as safe, consult your healthcare professional before use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Vitamin D3 should be avoided in individuals with hyperparathyroidism, sarcoidosis or hypercalcaemia.
- It should not be taken in individuals under the age of 3 years.
- Do not use if a known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients. If in doubt, consult your medical practitioner or healthcare professional.