Berberine is a major phytochemical component of the roots and bark of herbal plants such as Berberis, Hydrastis canadensis and Coptis chinensis. It has been implicated in the cytotoxic effects on multiple cancer cell lines. It significantly suppresses the VEGF-induced up-regulation of matrix metalloproteinase 2 (MMP2) at both mRNA and protein levels.
Differentiation Coryber and Berberine.
- Coryber contains significant levels of Corydalis Yanhusuo, which has powerful pain-relieving functions.
- Berberine Complex contains only a small amount of pain relieving Corydalis Yanhusuo.
- Insulin Resistance / Type II Diabetes
- Oncology protocols
- Chronic Systemic inflammation
- Resistant Candida
Take one capsule two to three times daily.
For longterm use: add ProB+ 1 scoop daily.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule||Amount Per Serving|
|Extract dry conc. (15:1) equiv. to:|
|Coptis chinensis - rhizome||6.3 mg|
|Extract dry conc. (5:1) equiv.|
|Corydalis turtschaninovii - rhizome||400 mg|
Vegetable cellulose (hypromellose), vegetable stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose and vegetable magnesium stearate.
DOES NOT CONTAIN
Wheat, gluten, soy, milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts
Store below 30 degrees C.
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Caution: to be used with Probiotics due to strong microbial action.
- May enhance glucose lowering effects of certain medications.