Trancor (60 capsules)
Trancor is designed to act centrally within the brain to support a sense of tranquility in those who may feel worried or nervous.
- Research suggests that the amino acids N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) and taurine may be able to cross the blood-brain barrier, a property critical to neuroprotection
- Taurine, epigallocatechingallate from green tea leaf extract, and vitamin B6 may enhance the metabolism of GABA, a relaxing, inhibitory neurotransmitter
- Vitamin B6 is a cofactor in the synthesis of GABA from glutamate
- Magnesium promotes relaxation
- EGCG, taurine, and NAC may help protect nerve cells and their mitochondria from harmful excitotoxic effects and other prooxidant influences
- NAC may help protect neurons and their mitochondria from oxidative stress as a precursor to glutathione, one of the body’s more powerful endogenously produced compounds
- EGCG acts as a free radical oxygen and nitrogen species (RONS) scavenger
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||12.5 mg||625%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium malate)||100 mg||25%|
|Decaffeinated†† Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (90 mg) catechins and 40% (60 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)]||150 mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Directions: Take two capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Caution: If you have congestive heart failure, kidney disease, or are taking medication—including anticoagulants—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Maintain adequate fluid intake while taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
†Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
††Contains no more than 4% caffeine.